As a reflection of God’s love, Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna creates affordable housing opportunities throughout Harford and Cecil counties by building, renovating, and repairing homes in partnership with the community.
There are so many ways to get involved with Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna!
We always need construction and non-construction volunteers, financial and in-kind donations — we invite you to take a look, and see how you fit in with our Habitat community!
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up to date with the Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna!
You can find our volunteers on build sites, helping with fundraising efforts, serving on committees, planning special events, mentoring partner families and more!
Currently, only 4% of building material costs are donated, leaving the remaining 96% to be raised through financial contributions.
Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to our Habitat ReStores.